So you have finally reach that point where you are able to take out a bond to buy the house you have been dreaming of, but what to do and where to go and who to speak to? Are you maybe thinking of selling your house but don't know the ins and outs of selling? Do you just want to rent a property but not sure of your rights as tenant? Are you a property owner and want to lease out your property - what are your rights?
Most people seek the help and advice of Real Estate Agents, but still many things may be vague to you. Sometimes agents forget to explain things in finer detail as they automatically assume you know and understand how things work - like they do.
We have put together some articles, tips and tricks on how the world of property works. Click on each individual link to read the full article.
- How The Consumer Protection Act Affects Property Transactions
- Property Defects: Full Disclosure Required By Consumer Protection Act
- The First Thing To Consider Before Buying | Selling
- Mandates - Explained
- Tips And Tricks To Sell Your Home Fast
- The Rental Housing Act
- When Can A Landlord Use The Deposit For Repairs?