Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 1 guest online.

Like us on Facebook



Free Bitcoins

Norwegian Missionary Chapel

eShowe's modern history begins with the arrival of Norwegian missionaries in the mid-19th century. In 1854 Rev Hans Schreduer of the Norwegian Lutheran Church was granted permission by King Mpande to start a mission station at Ntumeni. Seven years later, a second Norwegian, Rev Ommund Oftebro, established a mission at kwaMondi (situated in the present King Dinuzulu suburb).


The Zululand Mission Museum Chapel pays tribute to the legacy of these early men of God.

This website works best with Firefox pagepeel-firefox-200px-left.png